DIY Bunny Cake
I’m so eggcited about Easter and I made a special bunny cake to celebrate! It’s a special “pull apart cake” made out of cupcakes. Here’s my recipe on how to make it:
You will need:
Icing tool tip
Piping bag or a ziplockie
Sweeties and chocolates
- Start by hollowing out the cupcakes with your icing tip.
- Pop your sweeties and chocolates inside the cupcake and put the lid of the cupcake back on.
- Mix together your butter and icing sugar to make your icing. To make white icing I used white margarine. Add a tiny bit of red food colouring to a bit of your white icing to make pink icing.
- Lay out your cupcakes in the shape of your bunny.
- Ice the cupcakes with the white icing.
- Pipe pink icing onto the inside of each ear.
- Cut up some liquorice to make the eyes and nose of the bunny, oulik!
- And lastly, use some smarties to make a hair flower for your bunny.
- Serve the cake and enjoy!
DIY because any bunny can!