Cauliflower Pizza Recipe!
A lot of people have asked me for this! So here it is. I hope you all make it for supper.
Love Suzelle x
You will need:
1 small head of cauliflower
1 tblsp psyllium husks
2 cups of mozarella cheese – grated
1 tsp italian herbs
your preferred toppings (avo, bacon & feta)
1) Cut your cauliflower in to small florets and then blitz in your food processor for about 30 seconds to make cauli-rice.
2) Place in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for a about 4 minutes until cooked.
3) Let it cool down before placing in a clean tea towel and squeezing out as much moisture as you can.
4) Combine the cauli-rice, egg, psyllium husks, herbs and 1 cup of cheese and mix together.
5) Press this mixture on to oiled baking tray to make a thin pizza crust
6) Bake for 8 – 11 minutes until golden
7) Add your napolitana, extra cheese and toppings and grill until the cheese has melted.
PS a few people have mentioned that after trying the video version that the pizza base stuck to their baking paper. Try putting the base onto a well oiled baking tray without paper – that also seems to work!